Monday, November 23, 2009

TeamXbox Welcomes News and Features Editor Arthur Gies

Since my name has popped up on the Assassin’s Creed II review, I suppose I should make a proper introduction. My name’s Arthur Gies, and I’m your new News and Features editor here at TeamXbox. I won’t drone on and on about myself here, since I’d much rather start posting news content for you guys, but I look forward to providing you all with a steady stream of content in the coming months.

Previous to starting here, I was a freelancer doing games media work and hardware reviews for outlets including 1up and PCWorld, as well as TeamXbox sister site GameSpy. I also co-host a weekly gaming podcast known as RebelFM. I own all of the current crop of consoles as well as a gaming PC, but I spend most of my gaming time on the Xbox 360. I recently wrapped up Assassin’s Creed II (as the review will tell you, and yes, it really is that good), and I’ve got Left 4 Dead 2 patiently waiting for me to get home tonight, and while I’m pretty ambivalent about the campaign in Modern Warfare 2 , I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to some multiplayer later this week. Anyhow! Be sure to comment on the news in the coming months so we know what you think, and feel free to add myself and the TeamXbox Twitter account at twitter.com/aegies and twitter.com/teamxbox respectively.

0D Beat Drop Arrives on Xbox Live ArcadeRobert Pattinson Recalls The Frenzy Over His Taxi Accident