Friday, April 23, 2010

Haggar for Mayor Spots from Final Fight Double Impact

Say what you will about Final Fight: Double Impact, this week's XBLA release and combo of the original Final Fight and Magic Sword, but the new Mayoral Campaign videos featuring the bulky Mike Haggar make me chuckle.

Without actual words to prove his points, Mike Haggar just yells and smashes things to prove his point in these part machinima, part in-game clips. From hamburger rain to punching eagles, Haggar delivers.

They've released three videos so far, of a promised six. You can check them out right here in their entirety. The second half of each video is the same, but don't miss the openings.

On Animals:


On Hunger:


The Debate:



I don't think I have the patience for beat-em-ups like I did when I was a kid, but I know I put a lot of time into the game back then.

Funny or failure - what's your call?

Final Fight Double Impact Screenshots‘Kick-Ass’ Stars Defend Flick’s ‘Cartoonish’ Violence